A holistic concept for a retail and office district that integrates the family, work, and leisure needs of employees and organically facilitates inter- and intra-company cross pollenization. It will feature:
- Onsite childcare facilities enabling parents to see their children while on lunch.
- Hotel with a health club featuring sports, gym, and spa amenities that are not only available to hotel guests, but to locals as well via a membership program.
- Amphitheatre equipped with a large outdoor digital screen for watching movies, sports, business presentations, and other special events.
- Retail and restaurant establishments within a beautifully landscaped park setting where local workers can stroll, window shop, have tea or lunch on a waterside or rooftop terrace. The various food service options replace the need for individual company canteens as well as provide alternative work spaces, such as a Starbuck's laptop workplace.
- Walking loop that meanders through the site and along the river promotes well-being and an inviting atmosphere.